miss-teaze-ism

groundless speculation

Saturday, July 09, 2005

and THEN... there were pictures

here it is. I don't know why they came out this size... but it was saved that way, so it's not my fault. I'm internet/computer retarded... so it's out of my control. Hope y'all see em alright.

so here they are...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com"what's your biggest pet peeve?"
"bullet in the leg" --- Thea & Maryann, June 9, 2005

That would be me on the hospital bed on my 2nd or 3rd day at the hospital. I managed to move a little bit and have my buddy Jay-D take a photo. I'd say it was "gangsta"... but that's far from what the hell i really am... nothing even remotely close.
It hurt like a bitch... still does... but i'm a soldier, what can i say? *chyea* haha! (i can actually joke about it, yes. Is that strange?)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Nokia saves lives...
this would be the remains of my beloved Nokia 8310. I had that phone for 4 solid years. If you look closer, you can actually see where the bullet went straight through. This was in my right pocket.
My dumbass never bothered to backup all my numbers, emails, messages, and everything else in there... so i lost all my information. If you've been trying to text me or call me on (0919)8847834... you won't reach me. That's long gone... *sigh* I loved that phone. I still miss it.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Armani White... it wreaks.
I had that cologne for 2 years. I even bought the huge bottle, dammit. It's a can... and as you can see, that huge gash, right there (c'mon, you can't miss it) is obviously where the bullet passed. That's a CAN. Solid metal. I would've thought my phone and that cologne would be enough to stop a bullet. I'm stoOpid. haha! I watch too many movies, that's why.
Everytime i step into my room, it wreaks of Armani White. My bag is just hanging off the pole of my bed. I haven't washed it, i haven't thrown away anything that was in it. There's still rubble and everything in there. Shards of metal, tobacco from my cigarette pack, pieces of plastic and paper... i'm telling you, the bullet went through everything i had in that bag.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comThank God for gurly junk and those annoying bags that get in our way when we wanna dance.
Look closer and you'll see 2 (not 1, but 2!!!) bullet holes on my bag. Yes, one other bullet missed me. *phew* Then, there's my tampon, broken in half, my cologne, and my phone. We didn't put everything else on there because those were the most interesting ones... but yeah. There they are.
I wasn't gonna go out with a bag that night. Thank God i did...


***Those are the pics. That's my story. *sigh*
Craziness... just pure insanity.
Entertaining though, right? People love this kinda craziness...
Why do you think the media dwells on violence and negativity? Because it's the type of ish that entertains people and captivates their attention the most. *tsk tsk*
Whatever, it's human nature.

i'm out.

4 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, July 12, 2005 at 11:05:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Bianca D said…

    hi you were referred to me by aycs. like you i also have a kid.im 20 with a son who is a year and 4 months old.i am writing a book about teenage parents (25yrs old and below,male or female,then and now) and i was hoping if you'd be interested to write your story.my book will sort of be like chicken soup for the soul wherein diff people write about their experiences. i hope that you'll say yes so that we can touch other young teenage parents who are suffering alone.thank you so much and you can email me at im_biankita@yahoo.com if you have more questions. also, i'd be more than happy if you could refer me to other teenage parents that you know who are willing to write and share their stories to reach out.thanks so much

    bianca :)

     
  • At Tuesday, July 26, 2005 at 8:56:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sort of wandered in here and realized you were one of those victims in that senseless shooting. I hope they caught the real shooter and not some fallguy. In any case, after reading your story I have better respect for ladies' handbags and their mysterious (to me) contents. I will no longer question the "junk" they carry around after seeing that your life and limb was saved precisely by your bag's contents. God bless and I hope you recover in due time.

    glover01@gmail.com

     
  • At Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 11:25:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for online bachelor degree program info today I found your blog and love it. I agree totally with you. Alright then back to my search for online bachelor degree program. Have a nice week!

     
  • At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 at 7:20:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home