miss-teaze-ism

groundless speculation

Saturday, July 02, 2005

never neverland

the peter pan syndrome...

Everyone has that episode in their life... that one phase, that one moment that you just never wanted to end.

i think i'm experiencing "a moment" right now where i like the way things are... i'm making the most of the time i have... before i completely grow up and take responsibility for all the priorities i have in my life. I know it's not gonna last forever... i know it may end at any moment now... in a few hours even... but i just wanna cherish the moment... the memories of what i have at this point is all i really have to keep.

The fact that this "lifestyle" is gonna end at some point in the next few hours crushes me... how can i miss out on something so great?

I'm making a sacrifice right now... giving up something that means a lot to me for a higher purpose... it may be worth it (hell, i know it is!)... but it's changing the course of my life like i never thought it would. The insanity is astounding.

There are so many moments in my life that i would like to relive all over again... but i know that will never happen. But i DO dwell on them... and that makes me an individual living in the illusion of "neverland".

I have my days... some better than others. I'm having one of my better days... and i wish i could just stay in never neverland.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home