miss-teaze-ism

groundless speculation

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

rest and relaxation... at last!

boracay 2005 (march 21-28)

finally... a vacation long overdue.
one whole week of rest, relaxation, no worries, no stress, and absolutely nothing to do.
i can't really get into detail about everything i did... but it was a great trip. Had a lot of time to think about stuff and figured out a few things for myself.
The first four days i was there, i did absolutely nothing. I tried to tan... i ate... slept... you know, the usual. I tried to get some color on my skin.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
beautiful boracay sunsets... and me trying to be a photographer. haha!

Wednesday morning i hooked up with an old friend of mine. MAnila boy turned Boracay local, Reo. He introduced me to the other side of the island and the sport known as kite surfing. They got pros doing all sorts of tricks and what not on the water... they make it look easy. I didn't dare try it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
kite surfing school... on the non-partying side of the island

Most of the time i was there though, i didn't really do much. Which was the whole point of the vacation, right? I mean i'd walk to d'mall and look for "stuff" to buy or food to eat. I woke up everday at around 10am to catch the cocomangas free breakfast (that i would consider to be lunch) and then i'd have the barbeque things for dinner. I did that everday... pretty sad, right? but it was alright. =) haha! i had a good lunch every now and then.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
official cocomangas beach bum
( i was sitting in this position about 60% of the time i was in boracay. haha!)


I was pretty much a roamer... none of my close friends had gone to Bora as early as i did... so i didn't really have anyone to hang out with. I was there with Mars and his co-workers... and since they were working most of the time, i didn't wanna get in the way. I was pretty sure i'd run into people if i walked around a bit... i mean, c'mon, the island's not that big. So i did... i'd walk around, and whoever i ran into, i'd hang out with.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
kickin' it with the guys
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
that's DJ Apollo yo!!! =)
completely rocked the island Friday night
Finally, on Friday, my peoples arrived. =) the partying was crazy and we all had a good time. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1. pretty awesome group picture 2. soul sistaz... with a hangover. 3. crazy party people
I felt like i didn't stay in Boracay long enough... then again, that's what most people feel like when they get back to the city. It's a Bora aftershock type thing. =) I swear, i wanted to go watch a movie wearing tsinelas, board shorts a bikini and a sando over it. haha!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
last day in Boracay... the weather was beautiful
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Boracay from the plane... i'm just staring blankly at it.
agh... i miss it. whatever. what happened in BOra, stays in Bora...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home