miss-teaze-ism

groundless speculation

Thursday, January 06, 2005

my sincerest apologies...

my last post was a mess. I couldn't think straight, my mind wasn't making any sense, and i couldn't structure an acceptable sentence. haha! argH! I don't know... i can't seem to write.

I have nothing to write about... or MAybe... there's just nothing i'd want to write about. It seems that the things i wanna put down in writing are either too harsh to post up (for all the world to see) or just too personal and deep that i wouldn't want it to be up here in the first place. But what is this for then? ... right?

It just so happens that when i'm not on-line i think of a million things to write about. Tons of topics i wanna cover, hundreds of stories i'd like to share, but when the time comes, and i'm sitting in front of the computer, and i'm ready to do my thing... *wHooSh* a complete space out. Writers Block (if i can even call it that).

what am i to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home