miss-teaze-ism

groundless speculation

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

bold move

*hihi* haven't been on here for a while. I just can't use the internet as much as i'd like.
You might notice that i haven't really written anything since i wrote my whole honesty entry. But the thing is... i did write something. It was on here for like 2 days until i changed my mind and took it out. It's saved... but i don't think i can really post it.

It involves a very sensitive topic... if it lands on the wrong monitor i could end up in a bit of a mess. I was, however, bold enough in the beginning to actually post it up until a few of my friends told me that it would be a wiser decision to not post it up at all. So, if you're one of the few who got a glimpse of it... then oh well. What can i do? So far, i haven't gotten shit about it from anyone. *pHeW*

This is the part where i laugh at myself. It was an interesting story too! i think maybe i'll just revise it, add anonymity to it, and then post it up again! no? we'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home