miss-teaze-ism

groundless speculation

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

the DaNciNg BuG

"i'm back in full effect"

...well, atleast i'd like to think so.
It took a while for me to get back into it... and no, it wasn't as easy as riding a bike. I knew i "kinda" had it in me, but it was just hard getting back into it the way i used to do it. I had my excuses. I was shy to begin with, a bit insecure... but once all that got outa the way, and i started not to care again... it was all good. =)

It felt kinda funny hearing it from everyone... everybody saying, "the old Thea is back." What does that really mean? Besides, am i really the "old Thea"?

I think i've been thinking too much the past few weeks... been getting into a lot of the deep issues too.

hmm... i wonder what's going on in this head of mine...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yea... the dancing bug is back. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home