miss-teaze-ism

groundless speculation

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

"it's jus one of 'em dayz..."

what am i supposed to say? "The end of an Era"? "A new beginning"? "A new chapter"? The list could go on and on... one cliche after another. You've heard it once, you know it all. There's just no other way to put it... and i just don't know what to say about it.

3 years is a long time. A damn long time. "Change is inevitable"... need i say more?
I'm not posting this up on here to hurt/offend anyone in particular... and i know you know that. I don't understand why it's so much easier for me to write things down rather than just say it right out. However, for some reason, i can't even begin to comprehend... i've been able to say what i wanted and needed to say for so long (and speak clearly, and say exactly what's on my mind, straight up, for that matter)... and that's hardly ever happened before.

I used to drown in guilt. I used to be obliged to be in something i no longer had my heart in. Not only is that wrong... but it's unfair. Not necessarily to me... but to him.

What the hell is love anyway? What the hell is a commitment? If you love each other unconditionally, and you're there for each other, isn't that enough? What makes a relationship, and what makes a relationship "work"? Why do we crave for that "special someone" to sweep us off our feet and together, for the rest of our lives, live happily ever after?! Why, oh why, does it have to be this way?

So many questions... and the answers are just all over the place. I so needa vent...

(to be continued?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home