miss-teaze-ism

groundless speculation

Monday, June 11, 2007

allow me to re-introduce myself...

it's been almost 2 years since i've written anything...
i feel as if this person has completely morphed into someone else. No longer are these issues a weight on my shoulders. Wow, such a thing of the past.
I have grown tremendously in the past 2 years. I've left some characteristics behind and have locked up memories, never again to be dwelled upon. I'm the new ME.
With that said... i'm thinking about writing again.
I started this blog because it was a great outlet for the chaos going on in my head when i had nobody to talk to and when i simply felt like i wanted to be "heard".
It helped me through some of the most challenging things i had to experience in my life... so here i am.
I'm starting fresh because i feel like this is no longer who i am... but i don't want to erase it as if it never existed. So when i start up again... i'll be sure to let you know. It might even be sooner than you think.
Are we really halfway through 2007 already?
insanity, i tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home