miss-teaze-ism

groundless speculation

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

time really does fLy...

HaPpY BiRthdaY DyLaN!!!
my seed, my inspiration, my motivation, my happiness, my relief, my joy, the #1 man & the love of my life... you truly are amazing. You never cease to inspire me. You make every day wonderful and life incredible. YOu're all that i live for... i love you. =)

It's been a year already. I can barely believe it. At this time last year, i was experiencing pain so severe & inconceivable to man. haha! i was yelling at people to look for the anesthesiologist who went missing. That was a year ago! And although i told myself that i would never forget that experience... i sit here now racking my brains to figure out how everthing played out and how it all felt that day... and to my surprise--- i can barely remember. Of course, it's really just the way it is. How else would women gather up enough courage to have more than one child? haha!

Finally, my life (slowly yet surely) has gotten back on track.

I danced (for an event) for the first time this past Saturday. It felt exactly like how it used to. It just sucked that the first event i had to perform at was barely packed... big fish can't throw hiphop parties... it just doesn't work. Either that, or the NBC tent is just jinxed when it comes to hiphop events. I just can't believe they tried to charge hiphop people 500 bucks each at the door. haha!

I've made an effort to keep in touch with friends and meet up every so often. I try to keep a life going separate from the one i know at home. Sure, i'm a mother, i have stuff to do at home and resposibilities to fullfill... but i need a life too.

I'm back to my original size... a few glitches here and there, but it's still okay. *hihi* Finally, i get to dress up again... the way i want to, with the clothes i want. It was haaaaaaaard trying to go out and feel great when i had to sqeeze myself into something i had to wear because i had no choice. I give mad props to ladies with bigger sizes and still manage to look good. It's not an easy task.

Dylan's officially a toddler... it's starting!!! haha! he's walking all over the place and it's cool... but it's tiring!!! i'm looking forward to seeing him run and at the same time, i'm not. haha! He's talkative and very mischievous... i gave birth to a wise guy. haha!

What the f*** is up with the weather, man? you think living in manila for 6 years, i'd get used to it... but damn! I think it gets worse every year. IT's sooooooooooo HOT! The weather is unbearable... i don't know what to do.

I've been going through some changes in the past few months... some bigger than others, some more serious than the last. It's never easy for me... and i have problem letting go of the past... but i know it has to be done. I have a lot of adjusting to do. It takes a lot more than trying to get used to it... i need the strength and the will power to keep up with what i've decided. I've made the decision... and i'm sticking to it.

I don't know why it's so hard to do the right thing.

well anyway... that's the way the cookie crumbles.
mommy loves you Dylan. =)
i may have forgotten a lot about the first time we met... but i'm never gonna forget the look on your face and those beautiful brown eyes. IT was love at first sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home