miss-teaze-ism

groundless speculation

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

1-2 stEp

BabyBoy DyLan is walking!!! =) *yAY*

I was the only one around to see it... so i couldn't celebrate with anybody. (boo...) I think i almost cried, but i managed to hold back the tears. (haha! dramatic mother)

I say, "It's about time!". Got me worried there for a bit... usually kids start walking at around 11 months or so... so why's Dylan only walking now? eh... i think he's just lazy. haha! naw, i'm playing. Hey, the books say kids start walking at 12-15 months (ofcourse, this is just me justifying the fact that my son may be a bit late when it comes to the mobility department).

I expected him to start walking at 9 months for all i knew! He did everything else earlier than expected, so why not walking, right? He's been running everytime he uses the walker... seeing that for the first time was pretty amazing. =)

My baby is officially not a baby anymore. =( aww... i'm gonna miss it. I'm gonna miss all the baby stuff...

stage 2: the toddler
oh boy, here i go...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a li'l afternoon swim... =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
planning his escape

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ready to roll!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home